This is the website of TC Smith Solicitors. By entering this site you agree that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions of use, by which you also agree to be bound, namely:
- It is not the purpose of this site to provide legal advice. The contents of the various pages contained on our site are for general information purposes only and do not constitute professional advice (legal or otherwise). You must check all such information with us before you take any action in reliance upon it.
- The content and design of this website are subject to copyright owned by TC Smith Solicitors or (where appropriate) used under licence from third party copyright owners. All intellectual property rights which may subsist in the content and design of this site belong to TC Smith. However, we are happy for you to print pages from this site for your personal non commercial use so long as no part of this website is reproduced or transmitted by you, or by any other person with your permission, for any other purpose.
- We give no warranty or representation as to the integrity, accuracy or completeness of our site although we do take such steps as we reasonably can to ensure the security of the site and that its content is correct.
- We accept no liability for the content of any website or websites to which we provide external links.
- All visitors to our site visit and use all functions at their own risk. This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that TC Smith exclude, to the extent that we are lawfully permitted to do so, all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or in any reliance placed upon its content. You agree that the exclusions and restrictions of liability contained in these terms and conditions are reasonable.
- Where this website features any content relating to the law and legal developments, by way of comment, blogs or otherwise, you understand that such content is in intended to provide general guidance only – and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice in relation to your particular circumstances or the issues arising from your particular concern.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of the website, are governed by English Law and you agree to submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in the event of any dispute.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 and Chapter 8 of the Solicitors Regulation Authority Code of Conduct 2011:
- Our name is TC Smith Solicitors. We are a partnership operating in England and Wales and we are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (Number 55506). The partners in the firm are Mark Thomas Butson, Sara Jayne Stockdale and Frances Cowan
- The professional rules applicable to TC Smith can be found on the website of the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Our principal place of business is at 9 Church Street, Berwick upon Tweed, TD15 1EF, England.