Employment law is always changing and evolving and we recognise that it can be very difficult for employers to be sure that they are taking the right action.
We have long experience in the field and can offer practical advice that you can rely on.
We can assist by:
- Drafting contracts of employment and associated documentation
- Advising on disciplinary and pre-dismissal protocols
- Preparing Compromise Agreements and advising on suitable terms of severance
- Reviewing existing contracts and arrangements
- Advising on employment issues within a business purchase or sale (TUPE)
- Providing advice on ad hoc issues as they arise
Mark qualified as a solicitor in 1985 and has been a partner since 1990. He is now our senior partner.
He has expertise in the preparation of wills, and has considerable experience in the administration of estates, deeds of family arrangement and related inheritance tax issues. He can provide advice where there is no will, and also where a will becomes contested.
He regularly advises upon the creation and tailoring of Lasting Powers of Attorney, and in relation to Court of Protection applications where the person concerned no longer has the ability to manage their own affairs.
Mark advises in all aspects of conveyancing (both commercial and residential), including development and with commercial landlord & tenant transactions. He has experience of dealing with contested issues before the First-tier Tribunal of the Property Chamber, and in relation to boundary and rights disputes concerning property and ownership claims – including those by adverse possession.
He also regularly assists small businesses in the practical resolution of employment issues.
Tel: 01289 301284